All pictures and posts are entirely owned by Icy Jax Club Penguin and may not be used without permission.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Grey and Rainbow Puffle and More!!!!!!!

Grey Puffle House!
How much mysteries are clubpenguin hiding?
Which puffle do you think clubpenguin is bringing Brown or Grey Puffle?
Post in comments.
Below are Grey Puffle Picture!

Gray puffle
Below are Images of Rainbow Puffles!

puffley.jpg


rainbow puffle spotted again?

Puffles playing with their furniture
In this wallpaper that was posted on the Club Penguin site there are eight puffles: one of each known kind and then an extra secret puffle hiding in the shadows inside the puffle toy.

Look what was in the Club Penguin Community Page:

Pingu Purpy said:

 


This year, what I'm most looking forward to is the Puffle Party! I really like my puffles, I have 2 of each color and I feed them every day. They have been good puffles, they never run away and they never do anything bad. I would like to reward them by taking them to the Puffle Party. I am also looking forward to finding a new puffle color, like brown, magenta or even a rainbow color!



legand2
puffle-legands2



Posted Image


MonsterCJR's Avatar
Rainbow Penguin



spinning-connecting-to-server

puffle-funny.gif

bluepuffle by pinnaje8.



No comments:

Post a Comment