All pictures and posts are entirely owned by Icy Jax Club Penguin and may not be used without permission.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Penguin Of The Month




Hello Penguins,

Remember I Use To do Penguin of the week on Fridays? Well it has changed to the Penguin Of The Month and now comes out the first day of the month!

Heres the First Penguin:


Reason:  Revgreen has been an amazing friend to me. He is always there for me whenever I need help,and partys!! He is probably one of the nicest guys I will ever meet! If you ever see him be his buddy. Good luck to you in the future,Rev




How to Become the Penguin Of The Month: To become the Penguin Of The Month you must be a great supporter of Club Penguin Express. Also, I look for people at my parties! Attending Club Penguin Express parties is a must do thing to become a Penguin Of The Month! Lastly, you must be a kind, helpful, and caring friend to Bond981!

No comments:

Post a Comment