All pictures and posts are entirely owned by Icy Jax Club Penguin and may not be used without permission.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank You Club Penguin Fan!

I'm Famous!!!

Have you ever been on the blog www.clubpenguinfan.com ?

Check her blog.She posted my name on it because I told her about the Grey Puffle House.
If you go to the Love Your Pet Catalog in the Pet Shop,Where the Puffle
Houses are Press on the Red Puffle to the Right and you'll see the Red Puffle House and the Grey Puffle House!

Also here are two new things coming soon:

January 20th:My Blogroll! Sneak Peek: First one is Club Penguin Fan

Coming Soon:The Guide You Control!

If you have any suggestions for the Blog or Something to tell me about Club Penguin contact me at: icyjax@gmail.com ! Also if you tell me something to tell me and it makes it into the post I will give credit to you!
If you have a blog and you e-mail me please tell me the adress to your site and also if I like your blog you will have a chance to be in my Blogroll that's coming January 20th!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Icy Jax! :) Aww Thank you and you're welcome. Awesome website by the way! Keep the the great work.

    I hope you have a great week!

    Waddle on..

    ~Hope Aka Clubpenguinfan~

    ReplyDelete