All pictures and posts are entirely owned by Icy Jax Club Penguin and may not be used without permission.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Fan Gallery Art

Hello Pals!
Today Club Penguin released the Club Penguin Fan Gallery Art! Here they are:

Attention EPF Agents... This Drawing is Outta this World!

Looky. Is that a Brown Puffle I See Down there?

I've always loved music but I've never heard music this AWESOME!

Looks like this puffle has been to the Gift Shop!

Go Agents!

Looks like these guys have been trained by Sensei!

Yo Brown. You lookin' good.

Sensei...Again?

Looks like they have been to the Anniversary Party!

Thats all!

(Also not all of the pictures got in because there is not enough room. Sorry if it was your Drawing. If you want to I can put it on a seperate post. Just email me. My email is on the Contact Page! Thank You!)

1 comment: