All pictures and posts are entirely owned by Icy Jax Club Penguin and may not be used without permission.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Reply:Aunt Artic/System defender level

Well. Not by that Saturday but now I have got a reply! G said no to me but he did say " The Director is Rory. He's the one that built both HQ's!!! Crazy right? Put what you think in comments! 

~ |€¥ J@x~

On Mar 6, 2011, at 8:14 PM, Icy Jax <icyjax@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Saraapril for this image. Well today(or a long time) I have had a exclusive and I want to share it. Have you wondered what the last system defender level is? It's so easy to guess! It's the director level!!!! He/she is just doing a test to see if were worthy EPF agents. In it he/she is supposed to reveal who he/she really is! It's Probaly Aunt artic but that's just a guess.
>
> <photo.PNG>
>
> Now thanks to Slidoo for this image. Now I said that the director might be Aunt Artic,well here's my proof:
>
> <image.gif>
>
> In it you can see Aunt artic with PSA glasses and you can see how they look similar to the Director! Wait I'm gonna call and ask G (Gary) about this. I'll tell you when he reply's! Also herbert and klutzy are gonna visit soon! I'll keep you updated by Saturday!
>
> Thank You! I will reply to this in the next 24 to 73 hours.
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment