All pictures and posts are entirely owned by Icy Jax Club Penguin and may not be used without permission.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stuff !

http://www.clubpenguinfan.com/


The Link to Clubpenguinfan.com is above.

These are Pictures of the New Plush Toys.

Limited Edition Penguin Plush KlutzyClub Penguin Herbert Plush toyLimited edition Penguin Plush Fire SenseiLimited edition penguin plush yetiClub Penguin 6' Penguin Plush King

I give Full Credit to http://www.clubpenguinfan.com/ For these pictures!

Also heres another thing from Club Penguin Fan:

The 12 Days Of Christmas(Club Penguin Style)

*Sings in the tune of the 12 days of Christmas*
On the first day of Christmas my buddie gave to me.....
A visit in my iggy
 A visit in my iggy!

On the second day of Christmas my buddie gave to me...
Two Coffees
 2 Coffee's and a Visit in my iggy!

On the third day of Christmas my buddie gave to me....
3 safari hats
 
safari hats, 2 Coffees and a Visit in my iggy!
On the fourth day of Christmas my buddie gave to me....
4 cheesy pizzas
 4 cheesy pizza's,3 Safari hats, 2 coffee's and A visit in my iggy!

On the fifth day of Christmas my buddie gave to me....
500 coins
 500 Coins!!!...4 cheesy pizza's,3 Safari hats,2 coffee's and A visit in my iggy!

On the sixth day of Christmas my buddie gave to me...
6 puffles playing
 6 puffles playing, 500 coins,4 cheesy pizza's,3 Safari hats,2 Coffee's and A Visit in my iggy!

On the seven day of Christmas my buddie gave to me...
Seven fish swimming
 7 fish swimming, 6 Puffles playing, 500 coins, 4 cheesy pizza's, 3 safari hats, 2 coffee's and a visit in my iggy!

On the eighth day of Christmas my buddie gave to me....
8 waiters working
 8 waiters working, 7 fish swimming, 6  puffles playing, 500 coins,4 cheesy pizza's, 3 safari hats,2 Coffee's and A visit in my iggy!

On the nineth day of Christmas my buddie gave to me...
9 Penguins dancing!
 9 penguin's dancing,8 waiters working, 7 fish swimming, 6  puffles playing, 500 coins,4 cheesy pizza's, 3 safari hats,2 Coffee's and A visit in my iggy!

On the tenth day of Christmas my buddie gave to me....
10 ninjas fighting
 10 Ninjas Fighting,9 penguin's dancing,8 waiters working, 7 fish swimming, 6 puffles playing, 500 coins,4 cheesy pizza's, 3 safari hats,2 Coffee's and A visit in my iggy!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my buddie gave to me....
11 carts a surfing
 11 carts a surfing,10 Ninjas Fighting,9 penguin's dancing,8 waiters working, 7 fish swimming, 6  puffles playing, 500 coins,4 cheesy pizza's, 3 safari hats,2 Coffee's and a visit in my iggy!

On the twelveth day of Christmas my buddie gave to me....
 12 pins to find 
12 pins to find,11 carts a surfing,10 Ninjas Fighting,9 penguin's dancing,8 waiters working, 7 fish swimming, 6  puffles playing, 500 coins,4 cheesy pizza's, 3 safari hats,2 Coffee's and a visit in my iggy! *phew*

Wow...That was alot to say! lol I had alot of fun making this! I hope you enjoyed it!
What's your favorite Christmas Song? Please let me know in a comment! :) Thanks!
Happy holidays!

I give full credit to http://www.clubpenguinfan.com/ ! Thank you Hope aka Club Penguin Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment